Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm back!

Our wedding has come and gone, and it was AMAZING! I think I told this to all of my brides this summer, but planning my own wedding definitely made me appreciate all of the work that goes into every wedding, not to mention all of the unique, little details that every bride adds to her wedding to make it special. I've always loved weddings, and photographing them, but I have a newfound respect and admiration for all of my brides & grooms after experiencing it firsthand myself!

An amazing friend of mine, Megan, was our wedding photographer and I am in awe of the photos she has showed me so far. Because we are friends she gave us a handful of her favorite shots as a sneak peek just days after the wedding--I am in love with them, and can't wait to see the rest!










Thank you to all of my amazing clients for being so patient with me while I took time off for our wedding. I appreciate all of you! We are waiting until February or March to go on our honeymoon (we want to wait until it is really cold and miserable in South Dakota, so that Jamaica is even more amazing!) so I am officially back in the office and will be updating the blog like crazy in the next couple of weeks! I've got weddings to share and portrait sessions as well, so be sure to check back often!

And finally... big, exciting changes will be happening in January! My business name will be changing to Erin Vossler Photography (my new married name!) and my website will be getting a facelift. I also hope to have a brand-new, fresh looking blog ready to be launched in January, as well as an overall new look for my logo & branding. I can't wait to show it to everyone!

With that, I'm getting back to work. :) Thanks again to all of my amazing clients!

Erin Vossler :)


No comments:

Post a Comment