Thursday, July 1, 2010

Austin, Class of 2011 | Brookings, SD Senior Photographer

It was great meeting up with Austin for his senior photo session! I actually used to babysit Austin and his brothers during the summers when I was in high school... his mom and I are first cousins. It's a little surreal to think that Austin is already going to be a senior, since I've known him since he was born! Even though I picture a cute little toddler who used to call me "Erinjoy" whenever I think about him, he's all grown up now and I'm thankful I got the chance to take his senior pictures.

Have a great senior year Austin, and best of luck!




This is just one of the photos that I couldn't decide between, color or black and white. :)






Loved this one in black & white, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment