Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2010 Holiday Mini-Sessions! | Brookings, SD Family Photography

Ladies Night at Megan's was a blast! Thanks to everyone for stopping by and saying hello! We booked some great sessions that I'm really looking forward to. :)

And now that tomorrow is the first day of September (seriously, HOW did that happen?? Where exactly did the summer go??) I'm officially opening up the time slots for my Holiday Mini-Sessions! You can find more information below... to book your Mini-Session, all you have to do is email me your preferred day & time, and then mail me a $50 deposit to reserve your session. The $50 will be applied to your total amount which is due the day of your session. Easy enough, right?? :)



Keep an eye on the blog for previews of some of the great holiday cards that are available this year... and contact me right away to book your Holiday Mini-Session! Times will go fast, and this is a great way to not only get some awesome photos for your Christmas cards, but also pick up some prints to give as gifts to grandparents, friends, and other family members, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment