Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brecken, 4 years! | Brookings, SD Child Photographer

This blog post is two parts... the first: Brecken's official 4 year photo shoot! We headed out to the farm on one of the super hot, humid days we had last week so I had to work quick--Brecken isn't a fan of taking pictures anyway, much less when it's melting hot outside. But he gave me 15 minutes and I got so many new favorites of him. Now the hard part is deciding what to print, how big (I'm thinking HUGE on quite a few of these!) and where to hang them!











And the second part... not only did Brecken turn 4 years old this month, but he also started a brand-new daycare and PRE-SCHOOL! So far he loves them both, and it's fun to look through his folders after he gets home to see what he did that day. I'll say it again--HOW is it possible that he's four years old??

So here he is on his very first day of big-boy school. He humored me (again) and let me take some pictures of him in the front yard before we left.

He's got his Buzz Lightyear backpack & he's excited to go!

REALLY excited!

Putting on a backpack can be tricky...





Okay I'm serious, no more pictures, let's go.

When we got to the school I made him take a couple more in front (I know, I torture him). Just as we were getting ready to take it, Rylee and his friend came running out for recess! Rylee was super excited to see Brecken, and had lots to tell him (that's Rylee on the left--he talks with his hands obviously, haha!). Brecken was thrilled to death to be going to school where Rylee goes... look at that big 'ol grin!

"Come on mom, let's GO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment