Thursday, August 19, 2010

Optique Family Vision Care | Brookings, SD Commercial Phothographer

I have been REALLY slacking with my blog! I have a TON of posts to catch you all up on--it's been a busy summer, and I've got lots to show for it! :)

First up during the blog-a-thon--Optique Family Vision Care! I got the chance to step outside my comfort zone while I was in Ohio and do some commercial work for this great company. Kendra and Lisa, both employees at Optique, did a little modeling and they did an awesome job! It was a lot of fun to do something different, and I love how the shots turned out!










Optique offers some great choices for sunglasses, too! I loved these so much I bought a pair for myself!


And Brecken and Gavin, Kendra's son, took a picture especially for Doc... he's a huge Ohio State fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment