Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The faces of Erin Vossler Photography!

It's a new year, and 2010 is bringing some new and exciting changes that I'm excited to share with everyone!

First of all, as you probably noticed by the title--Life in Picture Photography is now Erin Vossler Photography! I'm VERY excited about this, and I have been working with an awesome graphic designer who is designing me a brand-spanking-new logo, not to mention a complete new branding concept. I can't wait to see it all finished--it should be very soon! Keep an eye on the blog to see the new "look," as well as a blog "facelift" in the upcoming months!

And secondly... I am absolutely THRILLED to introduce my new assistant, Chelsey Schnell! She is a great friend of mine, and a great photographer, and she will be second-shooting with me at all of my 2010 weddings, as well as assisting with some editing and other office work. Welcome on board, Chelsey! :)

So, to officially introduce ourselves... here are the "faces" of Erin Vossler Photography!



me :)



and Chelsey! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment